2K views

This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when my mom was going through depression. She asked my mother for 3k and my mother thinking they were friends gave her money. This lady basically never paid back when my mother decided to stop talking to her she called everyone in our entire family harassing them, mainly the people my mother had not spoken to in years. Told them she was on drugs among anything. Inserting herself into our personal family business!! It wasn't until we got the police involved she decided to pay us a portion of the money back, and then basically disappeared. It wasn't till then we did a background check on this woman and let me tell you she has been doing this for decades across the county.

Her other names include:

Wendy Lee Adams

Wendy Lee Bell

Wendy Lee Dahlberg

Wendy Lee Dickinson

Wendy Lee Behh

This woman has been married several times and has drained almost every mans bank account before filing for divorce and then asking for alimony after the divorce!!

And now her latest venture (and this is how we found her) is making videos trash talking kids on YouTube and other social sites. I believe her name on YouTube is Wendy Lee or lawgirl. Oh! Let me say her screen name in all the forums is lawgirl or classylawgirl or sassylawgirl! This woman is NOT a paralegal, she is not registered in any database in the US as a paralegal, she was a receptionist in a lawfirm many years ago, and probably did learn a few things about law however she is not a paralegal or legal assistant please do not be fooled. Please contact the Livingston county police department immediately about this woman thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of other product. Wendy Lee Dickinson Adams needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wendy Lee Dickinson Adams.

Had an Experience with Wendy Lee Dickinson Adams?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1258738

Here's another of her YouTube videos and it is creepy. Ugh.

Howell, Michigan, United States #1220383

Did you find her

#1219970

cant believe all this on this trash!I was suspicious when she wanted to borrow money and repay me in food stamps.

She has screwed hundreds of people, and all of them are ont0 her!contact your local police !

#1203016

If this woman has scammed so many people, why isn't she in jail?

to Anonymous #1204320

lies lies and lies, she blames it on others. But she is being watched and police have been notified

to Anonymous Marshalltown, Iowa, United States #1248378

Did you call customer service and complain?

i think she is a youtube personality.

to Anonymous Harrison, Michigan, United States #1183913

Lol more like a wannabe thats nothin but a loser!

to Anonymous Bay City, Michigan, United States #1235986

more like the creeper clown retard of youtube, fun to laugh at! sad a 60 year old hag has nothing else to do.